Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Webbiekinz Imaginiers
WOAH! Dude! Your not logged in? Don't have an account? Register before the webkinz freaks tear you to shreds man!
Webbiekinz Imaginiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

яιѕιηg ѕтαя ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse

2 posters

Go down

яιѕιηg ѕтαя   ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse Empty яιѕιηg ѕтαя ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse

Post by 78webkinz Thu 24 Jun 2010, 12:31 pm

Psst!! I just яιѕιηg ѕтαя-ified your screen! It'll go away when you leave the thread Very Happy

Hailey and Brett absolutly must have been the worlds most famous couple. Every boy in school was in love with Hailey, every girl with Brett. As usual you went to bed dreaming about their breakup but while your asleep. While your asleep though, a lot happens. The waves are crashing and a thunderstorm is going on on the other side of the world where Hailey is on a cruise. The ship sinks, and with it so does Hailey. All the boys are devastated right away, but the girls don't seem to mind. Brett however refused to do anything or see anyone and later is found dead in his cousin's (who is on vacation) appartment room. Everyone in school seems down, in fact the whole neighborhood is heartbroken. How will you cope with the sadness and how fast will you move on? If you say quickly it'll be hard with all the sadness around, on the other hand, if you say slowly you still have friends, family, and school crushes right? Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see

Rules:
All the regular RP rules basically:
Relations ships CANNOT go any further than a casual (kissing, hugging, and appropriate flirting and talking)
Keep everything appropriate for kindergarteners (or younger!)
NO foul language
NO Godmodding. Godmodding is when your character is all powerful and cannot be defeated.
Do not write in Red or Blue, these are reserved for mods and admins.
When you're not RPing please write inside [] {} or ( ) [[psst use 2+ different ones it makes u look cooler!})

Oh yeah and this is approved by me (78webkinz)^^
78webkinz
78webkinz
Webkinz
Webkinz

WKI Join date : 2010-06-09
Fav Webkinz Job : Err....Mover

Back to top Go down

яιѕιηg ѕтαя   ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse Empty Re: яιѕιηg ѕтαя ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse

Post by 78webkinz Thu 24 Jun 2010, 5:55 pm

im gonna fix the problem i know its there just give me a sec Very Happy
78webkinz
78webkinz
Webkinz
Webkinz

WKI Join date : 2010-06-09
Fav Webkinz Job : Err....Mover

Back to top Go down

яιѕιηg ѕтαя   ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse Empty Re: яιѕιηg ѕтαя ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse

Post by Crystal00000 Thu 24 Jun 2010, 7:20 pm

Form;;
Name:;: Kandie
Personality;:; she can be a geek, but not when she's wearing her contacts! LOL, she's a funloving girl that says all teh wrong things at all teh wrong times, but everyone brushes her mistakes off, she just has taht magic touch.
Gender[-] Gal
Picture: яιѕιηg ѕтαя   ~ just when you thought things couldn't get any worse Emo_Girl_by_Sadi_C
Other: Nope, oh wait! she does NOT have any piercings other than her ears, even though the pic shows diff Wink
Crystal00000
Crystal00000
Webkinz
Webkinz

how many webkinz do you have : I own 35
Webkinz World Join Date : 2007-04-06
WKI Join date : 2009-05-21
Favorite Place in WW : Clubhouse KC+ Garden room #3
Fav Webkinz Job : Newspaper Deliverer

https://webbiekinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down